Sweet potato fries are one of my favorite foods and I’ve found a super easy way to prepare them at home so now I can eat them whenever I want (which is basically all the time)!
1 large sweet potato
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven 450 degrees.
- Chop up sweet potato into 1/4 inch strips
- Place in bowl and add olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Fries should be lightly coated with oil.
- Spread fries evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping fries halfway through.
xo, simply jess