Healthy Stir-fry is my dinner choice lately. It’s so delicious and easy to make. Enjoy!
-Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
-Mini Portobella Musrhooms
-Brown Rice (Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice)
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Ken’s Lite Sun-dried Tomato Dressing
-Teriyaki Sauce (optional)
- Slice up about 1/3 to 1/2 of a chicken breast into thin pieces. Heat up a little bit of butter in a sauce pan and add chicken. Add pepper and garlic powder and cook until done. Turn down heat and add a little bit of Ken’s Lite Sun-dried Tomato Dressing and stir. Remove from heat.
- Cut up asparagus and broccoli and set aside.
- Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to different sauce pan (enough to coat bottom of pan). Let oil heat up.
- Carefully add broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms, carrots, and mixed greens to sauce pan. Stir occasionally until cooked to liking. Before removing from heat, add chicken and a drizzle of the sun-dried tomato dressing. Remove from heat.
- Place Ready Rice in microwave for 90 seconds and remove carefully. Pour rice into a bowl or plate. Pour stir-fry over the rice.
- Drizzle a little teriyaki sauce for taste. (Totally optional step. I like it better with just the sun-dried tomato dressing. Teriyaki sauce contains a high amount of sodium so I try to avoid adding much of that).
xo, simply jess