This has been my current go-to salad for the past couple of weeks. I can’t get enough of it! The best part is that it is so simple! I love adding fruits to my salads because sometimes just plain veggies can get pretty boring. If you want to try it, check out the ingredients I use below!
APPLE PECAN SALAD
- Spring Mix (dark leafy greens pack more vitamins than romaine or iceberg lettuce)
- Matchstick carrots (so convenient to toss on any salad)
- Pecans (you can replace this with any nut – almonds and walnuts taste great too!)
- Honey Crisp apple
- Dressing: Mix equal parts balsamic vinegar and Italian salad dressing
- Cut up apple into bite size pieces.
- Mix together balsamic vinegar and Italian dressing
- Put spring mix, carrots, pecans, and apple into bowl and pour in the dressing.
xo, simply jess